Ready Rolled Round Pizza Dough 280g
1 red pepper
1 medium onion, chopped finely
1 tbsp rapeseed oil
1 tsp fennel seeds
2 tbsp barbecue sauce
2 tbsp tomato purée
2 large skinless chicken breast fillet (about 225g), diced
100g baby plum tomatoes, quartered
50g Applewood smoked cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas 7.
2. Toss the sliced pepper and onion with the oil and fennel seeds and roast for 15 minutes.
3. Prick the pizza base with a fork before topping.
4. Mix the barbecue sauce and tomato purée with 5 tbsp water and spread two thirds of it on the pizza base.
5. Add the remaining sauce to the chicken and toss well to coat it.
6. Take the roasted pepper mixture from the oven and spread on top of the pizza.
7. Scatter over the tomatoes then evenly spoon on the barbecue chicken.
8. Sprinkle with the cheese and bake for 15 minutes.
9. Serve with a green salad and coleslaw.